Thursday, March 22, 2012

richa ghimire -Nepali model

[gallery columns="2" orderby="rand"]

girl-what is my bra size?
boy-32
girl-how?
boy-yesterday i opened
girl-but in my bra no number is there?
boy-then what?
i am engineer
from load i can calculate area....


5 men are raping a woman.

The woman is laughing nonstop.
So after sometime the men get bugged n ask her y is she laughn.

She replies,

I hV aids


One day a couple were having s**x in the bathtub and the girlfriend said I am not cofortable.

Why not replied the boyfriend.

I keep slipping and you d**k goes into the wrong hole.


A 13 year girl at a bra shop...

Girl-show me bra

Shop keeper-36"?

Girl-smaller

Shop keeper-32"?

Girl-smaller

Shop keeper-24"?

Girl-smaller

Shop keeper-20"?

Girl-smaller

Shop keeper(in angry)-madam u take some cream it must b a pimple.........


Girl: Why my name is always on your Facebook status in every 2 minutes?

Boy: Facebook keeps asking me what's on my mind ?
And honestly, it's always you...


First night husband: I can't find ur hole,
Wife: but why?
Husband: sweetheart i'm a Bycycle repairer,i can"t
find the hole untill sink into the water.


Blogger Related Posts Widget

No comments:

Post a Comment